Re: NAT issues with H245

Hi,

I know the Mirial Softphone and XMeeting don't support H.460.18, but
all LifeSize systems I have seen so far have a config option where it
can be enabled.

To get endpoints to work that don't support NAT traversal, you can
install a GnuGk behind the NAT that uses GnuGk's own NAT traversal
method to proxy the call through to the public GnuGk. Thats not pretty
and you'll have to maintain multiple instances of GnuGk, but it does
work.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/verizon-dev2dev