GnuGK & h323 Clients bandwith specifications

Hi to all,
i intend to explore the use of "GnuGK" using "PacPhone" as H323 client.
Testing should involve approximately 10 clients located in different places of the city.

But i need to provide specifications regarding the connectivity & any systems configuration needed for a proper use.
Someone can give me advice on how much bandwidth is needed and if you have to keep open particular ports on the dsl-router (for a audio and 352x288 video call)?

Also happens to you that if there is not enough connectivity bandwidth the endpoint "PacPhone" crashes?

I'd like to have some feedback from those who have developed solutions that are currently fairly stable
Thanks for the help!!
Lorenzo

Lorenzo Ciucci   (Software Manager)
I+ SRL