From: Stuart Thackray [mailto:stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 2 December 2009 8:02 PM
To: GNU Gatekeeper Users
Subject: Re:  Sending full URI in LRQ

Thanks for that

I realise I could do it in the Expressway but I don't have admin access to
the expressway and obviously wouldn't in the general case of URI dialling.

What would probably be best is to be able to send a second LRQ on an srv
lookup if the first one fails (ie one with full URI and one without the
domain) which should cover any dialplan.

Stuart

Ian Blenke wrote:
> You can also either setup a Transform or add a Regex pattern with "\1"
> in the Zone config on your VCS Expressway and rewrite the URI to
> anything you would like.
>
> Really, you don't need to do anything on the GNUGK side of things.

Join us December 9, 2009 for the Red Hat Virtual Experience, a free event
focused on virtualization and cloud computing.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/redhat-sfdev2dev

http://p.sf.net/sfu/redhat-sfdev2dev