Re: Sending full URI in LRQ

Hi Stuart,

right now there is no such switch. If GnuGk knows the gatekeeper it
sends the LRQ to handles the domain (in this case from the SRV record),
it will simplify the URI and only send the alias part.

We should either add a switch to leave the URI intact or introduce a new
neighbor type Tandberg for the next release.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/redhat-sfdev2dev