Re: MD5 tokens

I don't see H323Plus 1.22 and PTLib 2.7.1 on their website for
download, so I assume they aren't yet released and the only way is to
grab the SVN code.
So the md5 token thing is ONLY used for exchange password, and if I
use gnugk is a lab environment, not using any authentication, I should
be ok?

Thanks!
Frank