Re: Firewall ports

Correct me if I am wrong Jan. My understanding is the first 3 port
range is TCP and last one is UDP. So you can use a range for the last
one that overlaps the first 3, but in reality they won't conflict (tcp
vs udp). Also the document says the last one (RTPPortRange) uses two
ports for each connection, so you should have that range doubles the
first 3 ranges.

Frank