GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1720
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
Q931PortRange=30000-30999
H245PortRange=31000-31999

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0
T120PortRange=50000-59999
RTPPortRange=1024-65535

[RoutingPolicy]
default=explicit,internal,parent,neighbor,srv,dns,catchall

[Routing::CatchAll]
CatchAllAlias=1234

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
AcceptNonNeighborLRQ=1

That's it!

Mike

Jan Willamowius wrote:
Michael,

you are sending calls to port 1720 on your GnuGk server, but GnuGk
still listens to its default port 1721.

Add this to your config:

[RoutedMode]
CallSignalPort=1720

Regards,
Jan

Michael Bondi wrote:
An update,

I rebuilt the gnugk on an Ubuntu machine so I could run EtherApe and
Wireshark on the gnugk.

The gnugk is definitely receiving calls from the WAN if I use
1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or simply mydomain.co.za, but not passing them to
the LAN endpoint. Etherape shows the call coming in and hitting the
gnugk as well as Wireshark is registering the connect attempt from the WAN.

When I call from LAN to external IPs I can see the call being proxied by
the gnugk using Etherape

Wireshark trace attached. 66.8.123.202 is the unregistered WAN endpoint.

Could someone please correct my config if it is incorrect:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fortytwo=42

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0

[RoutingPolicy]
default=dns,explicit,internal,parent,neighbor,catchall

[Routing::CatchAll]
CatchAllAlias=1234

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
AcceptNonNeighborLRQ=1

Many thanks

Mike

Andrew Struiksma wrote:
First of all it may be helpful to run WireShark or tcpdump on the gatekeeper to see if you are receiving any packets from the WAN endpoints. Try having your WAN EPs dial just the IP address your GK while watching the packets and see if you get anything.

Secondly, it has been my experience that the <E.164>@<IP address> dialing format does not work for all end points. Actually, for me it only works for xMeeting. You may need to try some alternate dialing strings such as <IP address>##<E.164>. Andrew