adding prefix to my EP's E164 on outgoing calls

My GnuGK has 2 neighbors. My end points are assigned 4 digit E.164's. When I make a call to an endpoint that is registered to a neighbor, they see my 4 digit E.164. How can I add my prefix to the outgoing calls so that they can call me back (I.e. <prefix><EP E.164>)?

I've successfully tested both of these methods for removing the prefix from incoming calls:
[RasSrv::RewriteE164]
0011479190=

And this also works for incoming calls:
[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK1=GnuGK

[RasSrv::GWRewriteE164]
GK1=in=0011479190=;

However, I have not been able to write a rule in either of those sections that will add a prefix to my EP's E.164. The manual seems to indicate that the [Endpoint::RewriteE164] section will do what I want so I added this:

[Endpoint::RewriteE164]
00114791904063=4063

But when my EP with an E.164 of 4063 dials an EP registered to a neighbor, the CDR shows dialedDigits:4063. What piece am I missing to this puzzle?

Thanks!

Andrew

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference