Re: Database for gnugk and prepaid billing

Dear;

Using Postgresql (as I am going to use prepaid billing, so I have to use Postgresql), I ran the scripts and now my database name is voipdb. But when I came to the documentation and to the post questions in the mailing list, I see like the below:

[SQLAuth]
Driver=MySQL
Host=localhost
Database=authorisation
Username=root
CacheTimeout=300
RegQuery=SELECT 1 FROM authorisation where H323ID like '%u'
MinPoolSize=1

In the voipdb, I do not have any thing called authorisation (or authorization), what this authorisation? Is it a table of function or view?

Also, my database name is voipdb and not authorisation database.

My questions specifically:
1) The Database parameter that is used in the section, for what it is used? Does it effect?

2) How can I know where is the authorisation (function, table, view, store procedure)?

Actually I did same as in the below link:

http://www.gnugk.org/sqlbill-postgresql.html

Regards
Bilal