Re: Database for gnugk and prepaid billing

Dear Jan;

I know these links, and thanks a lot for your reply. But my question was if the gnugk database is the SQLBill database? In other words, when I read in the gnugk document, we found there are a different databases (Database=gnugk, Database=billing, Database=gkconfig), so it is not only one database.

So to create all of these databases that can be used by the gatekeeper, which script will do it? The creation for the SQLBill will create all of these databases (gnugk, billing, gkconfig)? Or will create only the billing database?

Regards
Bilal