How are inbound calls routed?

I believe that I've managed to compile ptlib, h323plus and gnugk and
make outbound calls successfully using H.460.18

Now comes the next part:  inbound calls.

If there are no SRV records (I don't have DNS setup for my test
environment), how does the gnugk differentiate between inbound calls to
various endpoints that it is proxying for?

Is it possible to do a URI-style dial, like 12345@xxxxxxx, where 1.2.3.4
is the IP address of the GnuGK?

I've read the manual a few times, and I'm not sure I'm seeing the
correct rewrite rule that would accomplish this.

If it's not possible to differentiate between multiple systems that are
behind the GK, then is it possible to setup a "any call to 1.2.3.4, send
it to endpoint 12345" rule?