Re: gnguk modes

I'm afraid there is quite a bit more:
- the network settings affect proxy mode (things like InternalNetworks=)
- autenticators can affect the proxy mode
- the ModeSelection features sets proxy mode according to its rules
- which endpoints are considered NATed can be configured
- H.460.18/.19 truns on proxy mode on automatically, even so its globally off
- H.460.23/.24 affects proxy mode

And I'm pretty sure I still have forgotten something...

Regards,
Jan