Re: Reading lines from the status port

Hi Esa,

unfortunately there is no such guarantee. The only thing you can count
on is the fact that a single line won't be interrupted.
But you can set the status port output level to turn off events that you
don't want to see; eg. after a "trace 0" you will only see responses to
your commands and reload notifications.
Or you can use status port filtering to limit the events that your
application sees.

Regards,
Jan