Re: Call drop due to Disengage from VOIP Client

Thanks Jan,
Yes, I could have added some more traces to it, which I (wrongly) thought
might lead to confusion.
But on this site itself I found out a chain, the link of which is as
follows:
http://www.mail-archive.com/openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01735.
html

This helped me to get rid of the problem.
In short, our configuration was changed as follows:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=OpenH323GK

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
Gesprek1=0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=0

[RoutedMode]
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalHandlerNumber=15
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
RemoveCallOnDRQ==0
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
SupportCallingNATedEndpoints=1
TreatUnregisteredNAT=1
TranslateFacility=1
ActivateFailover=1
EnableH450.2=1

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
192.168.5.57=Gesprek1;1010, 84
192.168.5.142:1720=101
192.168.5.193:1720=102
192.168.5.84:1720=103

This did the trick. Thank to all direct-indirect helpers.

Vivek