Newbie Help for simple GNUGK

I am a longtime end user of many polycom and Tandberg VCU's but am just now getting into the administration of them. As such, I just discovered GNUGK and want to learn more. I have read documentation but I'm not that technical. Here's what I would like to do. Take my PC at home, install GNUGK on it. I am behind a nat but can port forward appropriate ports to it. I also have a polycom viewstation at home and have given away some to friends. I can also configure my router to the ports for that.

I want to configure GNUGK to allow my unit and others to register to the Windows PC GNUGK and then my friends can call each other with aliases. It's the .ini config file that I get stuck on. Is there a sample generic .ini that someone can post that would allow this and one with an option so i can set up a single password for all units to register with?

Thanks everyone.

Jack in NYC