Help with proxy feature

Title: Help with proxy feature

All,

I am in need of a H.323 Proxy, or reflector, to simplify the IP network that is being developed for VTC.  The problem I am trying to solve is connecting separate networks together, using private links, so everyone can dial each other over these dedicated links The separate networks have private links purchased usually due to special funding, or other regulatory issues Some of the networks connected are on different ISPs, further complicating the layer 3 network routing.

In order to simplify and abstract the dial plan from each entity, I am going to stand up a central gatekeeper that all entities can peer with.  This will be a free trade zone for all those who want to join the network What I need now is the ability to route all the traffic through a central location such that layer 3 routing is also simplified across all entities.  Asking each entity to create a custom route table or add static routes for each customer is not scalable.

The inter organizational call volume will be small It will rarely be more than a handful of simultaneous calls at any given time.

I am currently experimenting with GNUGK and its proxy feature.  I can get the system to proxy calls when I register endpoints directly to the GNUGK.  However when I set up a neighbor GK and make a call the call completes, but it is not proxied I have tried with and without an internal network config statement and even the Endpoint Function registering as a Gateway and Endpoint with no luck.

The setup is below.

EP1 < -- > gk1 < -- > GNUGK < -- > gk2 < -- > EP2

I would like the GNUGK to proxy all calls from gk2 or any other gk that it is peered with.  Is this possible?  If so, how?  If GNUGK cannot do this, is there a product that could? Config of GNUGK is below.

Thanks in advance!

Scott Hipsak

[Gatekeeper::Main]

FortyTwo=42

Name=gnuGK1

EndpointSuffix=_gnuGK1

TimeToLive=60

StatusTraceLevel=2

UseBroadcastListener=0

UseMulticastListener=0

[GkStatus::Auth]

rule=allow

Shutdown=allow

[RoutedMode]

GKRouted=1

H245Routed=1

AcceptNeighborCalls=1

AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1

RemoveCallOnDRQ=0

DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1

SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=0

SupportNATedEndpoints=1

TranslateFacility=1

CallSignalPort=1720

GenerateCallProceeding=1

[Proxy]

Enable=1

DisableH460Call=1

DisableH235Call=1

InternalNetwork=209.165.160.0/22,66.223.232.128/27

ProxyForNat=1

ProxyForSameNAT=0

[RoutingPolicy]

default=internal,neighbor