Re: ScreenSourceAddress from SQL database

This is the solution if anybody also need it.

Looking at the code, I discovered that i can pass multiple aliases separated by comma in SQL request during Authentication.
ex: SELECT 1, CONCAT(users.tel,',',users.full_name),....

In this case each registered user will have to alias: one his phone number, another - his full name...

Now he can add/edit the ProxyChannel.cxx (line 2012) file:

endptr mrewriteEndPointOut = m_call->GetCallingParty();
H225_ArrayOf_AliasAddress maliases = mrewriteEndPointOut->GetAliases();
PINDEX masize= maliases.GetSize();
H323SetAliasAddress(AsString(maliases[masize-1],FALSE), setupBody.m_sourceAddress[0]);

That's all....

Now when user makes a call via NetMetting, the other site see his full name, that was extracted from the database during his registration process...

Regards,
Me