H.235 security is not active or conflicting H.235 capabilities are active

Hello,

When I run GNUGK on debug mode with -tttt i am getting the following msg....

2008/09/17 09:16:50.250 4             gkauth.cxx(879)   GKAUTH  H.235
security is not active or conflicting H.235 capabilities are active -
GCF will not select any particular capability. I am also unable to do
SQLPassword Auth, its says RRQ check failed

Can anybody help on this? I guess the Time Credit wont be displayed on
LCD IP phones. Note that I am SQLAuth and SQL Acct only

Yoour help is appreciated. Thanks

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=gnugk
TimeTolive=600
UnicastRasPort=1719
MulticastPort=1718
EndpointSignalPort=1720
ListenQueueLength=1024
SignalReadTimeout=2000
StatusReadTimeout=3000
TimestampFormat=MySQL

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1720
CallSignalHandlerNumber=4
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
RemoveCallOnDRQ=0
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
ForwardOnFacility=1

[Proxy]
Enable=0

[GKStatus::Auth]
Rule=explicit | regex
127.0.0.1=allow
Default=forbid

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]

[CallTable]
GenerateUCCDR=TRUE
DefaultCallTimeout=7200  // 2hr
GenerateNBCDR=0

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
SQLAuth=required;ARQ,RRQ;Setup,SetupUnreg

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
SQLAcct=required;start,stop,connect,on,off