Re: ScreenSourceAddress from SQL database

for the first step i did

const PString screenSourceAddress = m_call->GetSrcInfo();
H323SetAliasAddress(screenSourceAddress, setupBody.m_sourceAddress[0]);

anyway, i want to do it via sql.. so i have to play sql functions... I was wondering if it is possible to create one sql connection and to make queries via it (just to not create an close an sql conneciton each time somebody is making a call)....

Keep diging

Thanks