Re: ScreenSourceAddress from SQL database

Hi Jan,
May be i can do it, by changing the source code. Could you tell me where to look (which file could be responsable for this action)?

Another question:
Why clients are do not seeing eachother in the "Name" (list of online/registered users) list of NetMeeting?

Regards,
Me