Re: GNUGK 2.2.7 windows version

Hi,

hmm, it shouldn't: It should be linked against MSVCR71.DLL and when I
check the ZIP version with the dependency walker it looks like it is...

For both H323Plus and OpenH323 you can define in the project file
whether to build with the DLL or the static runtime. H323Plus defaults
to DLL, but that can be changed easily. But since one of the database
DLLs requires MSVCR71.DLL, I didn't include the static runtime for the
release build.

When I last tried OpenAM, it did work when registered with GnuGk, so if
your problem persists, we'll have to dig deeper in which config
something doesn't work you.

Regards,
Jan