Re: GNUGK 2.2.7 windows version

Hi George,

GnuGk 2.2.7 runs fine on Windows, but the executables I have compiled
so far (using Visual Studio Express 2008) only run on the machine they
were compiled on and require runtime libs to be bundled to run on
another machine. Until we have figured out the best way to deal with
that, you'll have to compile GnuGk yourself to run it on Windows.

Regards,
Jan

George Bagsao wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Glad to know that new version is available now. My question when would there be a windows version of the latest version?
>
> Thanks
>

> GbjR :)

just about anything Open Source.