(no subject)

HI,
i have such configuration like this

Operator is sending traffic thru E1 to Quintum then Quintum is sendig
traffic to GK and GK is sendig to GSM gateway.

Calls work everything is ok. But on operator side there is a problem with
Disconnect codes ( causes ) they are not getting all codes. Some are ok
but some are not ok. And witch is worser it can work wor coupel of hours
good and then it may not work for couple of hours. They are getting 0
insted of 19 or 17 casue.

Is there somebody witch may take a look into our configuration and take a
look into logs when there will be live traffic ? i am not as good in it to
make it by my own. But i think that sb can fix it for some money.

I must say that they are connecting us to PBX and Asterix .. and in this 2
cases why dont have good causes.
I just tested that it is not GK fault i was testing it direct from Quintum
to GSM Gateway.

Can sb test it with us and see logs from 2 sites ? or maybe sb know what
is the problem already.

Please help.
Marcin Benc

just about anything Open Source.