Query Regarding monitoring of gatekeeper

hi,
you have replied saying to modify gatekeeper.. could you be more clear on what kind of modification there shoud be.

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 06:25:59 +1000
From: "Simon Horne" <s.horne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Monitioring Gatekeeper using snmp
To: "GNU Gatekeeper Users" <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The standard covering this area is H.341.

H323plus (the successor to openh323) supports H.341 and all the MIB's have
been parsed and are available for use, I have not had the time to add the
support directly to GnuGk. If you compile GnuGk against h323plus v1.20 you
should be able to access the SNMP server code and you will need to modify
the gatekeeper to collect the SNMP information.

Simon