Re: videocon over gnugk

GnuGk is a gatekeeper so you need to have the devices register to the
gatekeeper. You can set the gatekeeper in netmeeting under the advanced
calling button in the options section. A similar procedure is needed with
ekiga. You might also look at PacPhone www.pacphone.com which is an updated
free windows client that also includes the GnuGk NAT traversal technology.

Simon