Re: GnuGK vs MERA MVTS

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the input on GnuGK comparing to other commercial systems. As I
can see from the comments, GnuGK can indeed help a company grows into VoIP
business with very good cost/quality ratio. Offcourse it can grows to a
certain point only using gnugk, but that point is a big step undertaken
with a free softswitch.

Jove