need help!

Hi!
Ok, i am trying to setup gatekeeper for my users so they can make videoconference... Netmeeting, tandberg and others. I want it to be secure, i want my users and client from outside to be able to use the GK but in a secure way, i want them authenticate to the GK to be able to use it. Is that possible? If it is possible, i want to authenticate them from active directory, or anything that can  retreive users and password from active direcory.
Please please help me!
what is the best software to test this setup?
If someone have a setup like this, can you send me some config?
I'm lost!

Thanks in advance!

Patrick