Introducing E-soft-billing

Newsletter Title:
Introducing E-soft-billing

If you thought you would not find a Billing software system that meets all of your practice's needs, think again. E-Soft billing is one of the most comprehensive Billing Management Software Solutions available on the market today.

Outstanding customer satisfaction is our number one goal. This is accomplished by working with your staff to make your business prosperous and efficient. We pride our success by the success of our clients.

Product Description:

Our E-Soft Billing
is a professional solution that improves the billing roles by reducing manual billing processes and to increase accurate billing cycles. Our solution allows you to customize, calculate, and submit invoices in multiple currencies. We include many dynamic and attractive features with Gnu GK; our mission is to provide great solution with minimal cost. It can handle more than 300 calls.

We pride ourselves in providing our clients with a one-stop solution. Our comprehensive solutions from software, training and support are supreme in our region. Our trainers understand the needs of our clients and utilize the software on a daily basis, which allows us to offer our clients a comprehensive training experience. Our training room offers our clients a hands-on experience in a state of the art environment.

Price
$ 699
ONLY

Some Important Feature:

  Least Cost Routing
  Multi Level Reseller
  E-Commerce Support (Pay pal)
  Free Sign Up Module
  Web Template
  PC2Phone/Device to Phone Support
  IP Block/Spam Control
  Multiple Currency
  Multiple Rate Group
  Web Firewall
  Refill PIN Transient and more........

Component:

E-Soft Billing Server
i-Soft Desktop Manger
GnuGK Compile version with 16,384    large_FDset
Sales service
Post-installation Optimization and
   Monitoring
User Manual and more........

We Want Your FeedBack!

So, if you would like to share your experience with E-soft Billing and allow us to put your comment on our website, please send your testimonial/comment to sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and include a short line with your name and job title. We appreciate every single comment. Thank you!

Phone support
is also available 9A.M. to 6 PM www.e-softbilling.com/contact.php for telephone numbers and other contact Information.

Online support
is available 24/7 via email:Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Someone will reply to your post within 24 hours (most of the time within 1 hour!).