Mac Mini + gnugk

Hello,

Has anyone been successful in compiling and running PWlib, Openh323 and
Gnugk on an Intel Based Mac Mini running Tiger?  I would like to know of
both successes and failures.  If you were successful, could you tell me
how you went about doing it, and if you failed, could you please tell me
at what point did you choose to quit trying and why?  Thanks.

Nick~