Re: Videosystem not reachable while registered to GK

OK

To call from an unregistered user to a registered user via IP
Call  h323:<reg_alias>@<gatekeeper address>:1721

To call from an unregistered user to a registered user via E.164.
You need to register the E.164 number with an enum registerer
try  www.e164.org  Its free and you enter the IP information above in the
registry. The unregistered client must support enum
lookups  www.pacphone.com does automatically if not registered.

INI setting
[RoutedMode]
AcceptunregisteredCalls=1
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-5.html#ss5.1

To call out from a registered user to a unregistered user via IP
INI setting
[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallunregisteredEndpoints=1
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-7.html#ss7.4

To call out from a registered user to a unregistered user via E.164
INI setting
[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
<IP address> = <number>
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-7.html#ss7.2