Re: Videosystem not reachable while registered to GK

Hi Christopher,

once an endpoint is registered with a gatekeeper, it must ask the
gatekeeper for permission to accept calls, so you can't just call its
IP directly.

What you can do is call the gatekeeper from the unregistered endpoint
and the gatekeeper can route that call to the registered endpoint. Make
sure you set

[RoutedMode]
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

Regards,