Re: GNUGK CONFIGURATION HITCHES

Remove
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Home=192.168.1.107;127.0.0.0

people outside your internal network cannot contact you.

Also I suggest using PacPhone www.pacphone.com so people on NAT's outside
you network can be contacted. It has a lot more H.323 features than EKIGA .
However it does not have a french translation.

Let me know offline if you want to translate it to french.

Simon