GNUGK CONFIGURATION HITCHES

Hi all!

I wish to use GNUGK between of three sites. I took the trouble to traverse
the document gnugk-manual-Fr-2.

I use FedoraCore6. I installed :

    Pwlib-1.10.4-1.fc6.i386.rpm

    openh323-1.15.3-1.i386.rpm

    GNUGK version 2.2.5 (les fichier binaires)

    OpenMCU (not installed yet). Compilation always fails.

    Clients : Ekiga and Netmeeting on Windows OS.

I do not manage to exchange audio flows and video between customers EKIGA.

Somebody could explain me the process of recording (to record a customer) of
this system?

Is it in the file of configuration gngk.ini or a base of given (SQL,
Postgresql) where are stored this information of authentification (login &
password)

Also, somebody could advise me a complete system which it would have already
tested (Linux distribution+version, version pwlib + Openh323 + GNUGK +
OpenMCU which works with customers EKIGA and NETMEETING)

Herewith configuration of GNUGK.

[Gatekeeper::Main]

FortyTwo=42

Name=GnuGk

EndpointSuffix=_gnugk

TimeToLive=600

StatusTraceLevel=0

StatusPort=7000

StatusTraceLevel=2

UseBroadcastListener=0

UseMulticastListener=0

Home=192.168.1.107;127.0.0.0

NetworkInterfaces=192.168.1.1/24

MulticastPort=1718

MulticastGroup=224.0.1.41

[GkStatus::Auth]

rule=allow

Shutdown=allow

[Gatekeeper::Auth]

RadAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ

default=allow

[SimplePasswordAuth]

[RoutedMode]

GKRouted=1

H245Routed=0

CallSignalPort=1721

AcceptNeighborCalls=1

AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0

RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1

RemoveCallOnDRQ=0

DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1

SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=0

SupportNATedEndpoints=1

TranslateFacility=1

[Proxy]

Enable=0

;InternalNetwork=192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0,127.0.0.0/8

ProxyForNAT=1

ProxyForSameNAT=0

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]

AcceptEndpointIdentifier=0