Reroute

Hi
I have this problem and find this questions but not find the answer:
I setup GnuGK in route mode and use VirtualQueue configuration in order to try a reroute external application running attached on the status port.
The I can setup a RouteToalias or RouteToGaetway to route the call based on the external application and it works fine!
The problem is that if the called endpoint sends and ARJ or DFC, the call is dropped as well in tha calling side, so I cannot get the chance to try to reroute again to a different endpoint.
Regards, Jose