Re: Q931 Error

My suggestion is you try GK1 and GK2 as neighbors and not GK2 registered with GK1. That way the signalling goes directly from YATE to GK2. to see if that works.

You will need to provide a level 5 trace of GK2  with your current configuration to determine exactly why it may be trying to reassign a Q.931 channel.

Simon