gnugk 2.2.6 crashes frequently

Hi all,

So to share experience, gnugk 2.2.6 kept crashing. I took look at variables here and can say now that:

1-) Based on log file traced at level 5, crash occurs somewhere in PWLIB log output (h323 traces);
2-) Load on server is not necessarily high at moment of crash (it crashes also around 4:00 where there are now phone calls);
3-) It crashes if log file by mistake is left beyond 2127 MB (which is normal);
4-) It crashes now about 03 times a day.

Can anyone guide me to go deeper in investigation and find out the exact reasons of these crashes?

We use Quintum gateways as termination points.

Thanks in advance,

Hakem,

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.