Re: gnugk 2.2.6 in full routed mode - rtcp ports leakage?

Hi Vladyslav,

the first number seems reasonable. I proxy mode a single call may use
up to about 10 sockets. The 2nd number seems way too high if this isn't
directly after an extrem spike in calls and the ports haven#t been
released.

Try to increase the log level to 5 and see if anything showns up. For
only 20 concurrent calls your server should be able to handle the load.

If you can reproduce this in a lab, a much better test would be to use
make a lot of test calls until you see this heavy usage and the stop
all calls, wait a while and see how many ports aren't ever released.

Regards,
Jan