Re: gnugk 2.2.6 in full routed mode - rtcp ports leakage?

Hi Vladyslav,

recomopiling GnuGk with a larger fdset isn't enough. You also have to
raise the operating system limits for file descriptors (usually 'ulimit
-n <num>').

The linear growth you describe would be a resource leakage that
shouldn't happen. Sometimes it takes quite a while for the OS to free a
closed socket, but when you call volume goes down your file descriptor
usage should go down, too. If it doesn't we'll have to debug GnuGk if
there are cases where sockets aren't properly closed.

Regards,
Jan