Variables on Radius

Hi, All...

I was looking on the SQLBILL example, but I don't see a way to use the GnuGK
internal variables on a Radius SQL query (START, STOP or UPDATE). In the
example, although they are definitions for the SQL queries, they are not
used, since the [Gatekeeper::Acct] section defines only the RadAcct use.

I would, for example, include the codec (variable "%codec") in the
Accounting Database.... but how to pass it's content to the Radius server
and how to reference it on the Radius internals?

I'm using FreeRadius 1.1.3 and GnuGK 2.2.7 CVS (070530).

Thanks
   Edson

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/