Issues with MySQL 5.1.17 and GnuGK 2.2.7-CVS

I finished install the GK 2.2.7-CVS yesterday and went it to work on our
Xeon Test-Machine. It's running with SQL Account, Radius Auth, Radius Alias
Auth and Radius Account. FreeRadius with MySQL back-end. Great... Everything
was running fine until night....

But today I got SQL Account errors... no Radius Authentications... but GnuGK
and FreeRadius were still running...:/ Looking on the Radius LOG and GK
trace files there was registered that the SQL connection was unavaliable.
I'm wondering if this is due to the "connection timeout" introduced on MySQL
5.0.x series... I saw reports from the same kind of timeout problems on SER
Users list (take a look on
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2007-May/032923.html)

For Radius I can imagine a workaround using CRONJOB running every minute,
but for GK? Any idea on how to correct/workaround this?

Edson

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/