Re: GNUGK entering "0" disconnect cause code.

Hi,

the [H225toQ931] option in 2.2.6 only affects the cause codes
_generated_ by GnuGk itself. It won't translate cause codes that GnuGk
receives from other providers. Currently GnuGk doesn't have the ability
to translate cause codes.

Regards,
Jan

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/