Re: busy signal

There are too little informations about your configurations.
I am sure it is a simple config mistake but it can be in GK config or
in termination endpoint registered to GK config.
I cannot help more only with what you sent.
 From the message reported is strange only that port 0 after the gatekeeper IP.
In your place I would try with latest gnugk version, and would check
again both GKconfig and endpoint config.

Regards,
Gabriel