busy signal

Hello all, I'm having an issue with trying to rewrite an E164 number
for inbound calls from an ISDN gateway.

8329733 is the outside ISDN phone number.
9590133 is the E164 IP endpoint registered with gatekeeper.
GW2201672077 is the h323id of the gateway.

If I configure the E164 IP endpoint to 8329733, everything works
fine and I can dial into the IP endpoint from outside. But if I change
the E164 number of the IP endpoint to 9590133 and define the
following rule in gnugk.ini, I get a busy signal when trying to dial in
from outside.

GW2201672077=in=8329733=9590133

I can see through the status port that the call is getting routed to
the 9590133 endpoint. So, it doesn't seem like a routing issue
but then it drops right away with a busy signal.

Any ideas what might be happening? Thanks for any info.

-Brian