How to force GNUGk to route every call to the explicit gateway?

Let's say I have registered to my GNUGk two endpoints and one gateway (H.323/E1). So GNUGk's registration table is like: 101, 102, gw.

What the problem is?
When 101 calls 102 I would like to force GNUGk to route this connection to "gw".

Someone would ask why?
Answer is: because behind gateway is my TDM switch which is going to account this VoIP call. My TDM switch will work as an proxy for this VoIP call because of the billing reasons. I have to use billing mechanism already implemented in it.

I tried to look for available routing policies and rewriting mechanisms implemented in GNUGk but from my point of view neither fulfill my needs.

Please suggest me any way how to configure GNUGk to reach my goal.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Marek