From: User User
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 02:09
Subject: Service Stop in 2.2.4

Dear Sirs,
I have a gnugk on fedora 2 x64 with posgresql accounting and file accounting.
I have about 20 PermanentEndpoints and 3 career which send traffic.I you capacity control to limit the user and use capacity to set endpoints some times I see traffic send to 0.0.0.0 and service stop suddenly.
I would be so please if you help me.