Re: GnuGK will not route on dialedDigits (LCF)

Hi Michal - thanks for the immediate response!!

I've asked the administrator of the parent GK to allow us to register to
them so that we can try using this method so that the canMapAlias will
work on the converted dialedDigits.

Is there anything else we should ask them to do? I have read in some
Cisco documentation that if an ACF is received with a destination IP of
0.0.0.0 then the originating GK/GW should route on the dialedDigits and
not the dest IP. Does this also apply with the GnuGK? Should we ask our
parent GK admin to set the same? Currently they send back the my GK IP
as the dest IP.

Thanks again for your continuing support.

Best Regards

Matt