Re: Low ASR

If your PDD is very long (more than 15 secs), you may want
to increase SignalTimeout (if this is the case).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Md. Saiful Islam Mahin" <mahin1432@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:26 PM

My Problem Is Not with the Telecom Operator. As the Call is Dropped from the Gatekeeper before it's routed to the Gateway. The Gateway Never Recives the Request. And Yes we are behind VSAT link from the very begining. And Recently I'm Having this problem. Is there any setting to tweak to increse the responce time of the Gateway's? So that the call will not be dropped.