From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nyamul Hassaan
Sent: 22 May 2006 11:44
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Low ASR

Dear Mr. Islam,

I also happen to live in Bangladesh, and we also terminate around 200K + minutes to BD everyday.  We have used GnuGK 2.2.3-2 for a long time, and it had proved itself to be stable.  Currently I'm using 2.2.4 (cvs) and it is also quite stable.  Looking at your configuration, I also do not see anything wrong.

From my own experience of the current BD routes that we operate, this could be more of an telecom operator issue, with some operators not cooperating with traffic from other operators.  Have you checked if that is the case or not?

Regards
HASSAAN
+8801199932000