Re: RE: Least Cost Routing

Hi

You see, for capacity you can use some counter like field in DB which would be set on placing each call and could be reset wheneva the accounting stop is received(release-complete in GNUGK terms) and for priorities I dont get it, I mean whats wrong and technical about assigning priorities like if you have three GWs A,B,C with lets say rate for a specific destination as $1, $2, $3 respectively then priority for A would be highest, B next and C lowest. An other criteria could be ASR of each GW which could determine their priority.
I am not sure whether I perceived your problem correctly or not, please comment.
regards
Muhammd Asif