From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrei U
Sent: quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2006 04:09
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: Least Cost Routing

Hi,

Regarding radius based routing, I know it can be used to completely replace
any definition in the ini file but I didn't figure out how to define the
capacities for the endpoints. Can you please explain how to deal with the
capacities and priorities using radius?

Thanks,
Andrei U

Muhammad Asif Ali wrote:
Hi
Samuel, if you can employ Radius then LCR wont be a big deal, and you can
select them according to any priority defined, not only cost.

Regards
Muhammad Asif

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail. Learn more